By law as a landlord, you must ensure that the property is safe and free of hazards. You are obliged to:
• Ensure that the equipment supplied by the landlord is safely installed and maintained by a Gas Safety Registered Engineer such as ourselves.
• Organize for a registered engineer to provide annual gas safety check on each relevant appliance.
• Supply a copy of the gas safety check record before a tenant is to move in.
We can cater for all areas of safety for landlords from annual gas safety checks to appliance testing. What you’ll get when you use us:
• All gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
• Standing and working pressure will be tested.
• Burner pressure will be checked against the manufacturer’s data.
• Sustainability checks.
• Failed devices will be checked for the best option going forward.
• All necessary ventilation will be checked.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing/Heating Emergency Callouts
Call us on07590 350 650
What happens if we don’t follow the landlord’s legal obligation?
Failure to follow with the necessary checks from a gas safety registered engineer can not only lead to prosecution but can put the health of your tenants at risk of fire, explosion or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Our aim is to supply you with all the legalities you need for your tenant to move in safely, from maintenance to gas safety checks and certificates to keeping a full gas safety record for you able to present prior to new tenants moving in. If you’re in need of regular gas safety inspections and safety certificates contact the team in your area.